Have your marketing coordinated by an expert with proven results, not an office worker lacking decades of marketing experience.
Get informed! Read below to see why you should choose the best (less expensive…and better) option: Small Business Marketing!
COST-EFFECTIVE MARKETING FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
Now you can afford agency-level services without agency-level prices!
If you want your business to thrive, you've gotta market it.
You have three options: Have  you or  a staffer do it. Chances are, neither of those options are well-versed in the most cost-efficient marketing best practices. You could also  hire an agency, but that'll cost you!
Consider a 4th option: Hire a consultant with whom you'll have weekly (or regular) calls, online project tracking and a monthly results report...all for a fraction of what an agency would charge.
Easy peasy next step: Let's sit down for coffee (or your favorite warm drink) and discuss the latest, most cost-effective marketing solutions in your industry! Let's talk about your competitors and how to leapfrog them! With a free consultation staring you in the face right now, what do you have to lose?
IT’S TIME TO SHINE ON GOOGLE’S PAGE 1
What good is a website if your target market never sees it? With Small Business Marketing, you'll:
- DOMINATE Google's page 1 search results with ads that are far more cost-effective than your competitors.
- INCREASE AWARENESS: Don't want to spend $$$ on ads? Then appear at or near the top of Google's local search results with compelling Google reviews.
- RANK as high as you can under Google's local search results (aka "Organic Rankings") using marketing best practices.
- CONVERT WEBSITE TRAFFIC INTO CUSTOMERS with innovative Facebook strategies almost no small businesses are even aware of.
Our strategies successfully help small businesses win more customers, increase website traffic and boost search engine rankings. Case studies include:
- Quickly establishing a company's dominant, positive reputation on the internet.
- Transforming a store's poor reputation into a stellar reputation within one year. Improve their standing against competitors.
- Growing an existing business beyond expectations.
- Turning a market niche into a nationally-sold retail product.
- Transforming a hobby into a profitable, brand new business.